Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Daphne's Stuffed Cabbage

INGREDIENTS
-ground beef
-rice
-cabbage
-egg
-onion chopped
-brown sugar
-salt and pepper
-can of tomato sauce
-can of tomato soup
DIRECTIONS
1. Cook rice before starting
2. Seperate the cabbage and por boiling water on it to soften
3. In a mixing bowl, mix beef, cooked rice, onion, egg and seasonings
4. Spray baking pan 
5. Add your beef mixture in a cabbage and roll it like an eggroll
6. Arrange in the baking pan
7. In a bowl mix the 2 cans together and some water.
Add ketchup if desired.
Also mix in the brown sugar, I used 3 spoons.
8. Bake for 2 hours on 350 degrees covered with tinfoil
Bake an additional 30 minutes with out the tinfoil to add that crisp
9. Throughout cooking time, make sure to baste the cabbage rolls
10. Enjoy
This was an experiment

6 comments:

Casa Baluarte said...

interesting..how does it taste? looks yummy. great job Chef Daphne!

Daphne said...

it taste good, try making it!

thanks


i want some sumi salad, probably make some this weekend.

ive been eating out a lot, too busy to cook.

twinsouls888 said...

Very nice blog wow. I love food and my collection is to collect recipes but sad to say I don't know how to cook :( I'm planning to enroll in baking and culinary courses by next year ^_^

Daphne said...

Omg! You can cook, just try! THe courses will make ypu better. Any one can do anything.
And thank you.

Radius Arianto said...

Wow, make me hunger in the morning. well Daphne, may we exchange some recipes? when you good in cooking, you need a nice drinking ingredient. call me if you need it !

Keep posting :D

Daphne said...

I will keep posting but I am super busy! No time for cooking lately. I usually just drink my ginger ale. :)