Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Cookware Set














Get ready for Chef Daphne!
I just got a new set of stainless steel pots and pans, I cant express how happy I am.
If your looking for a good deal go to Macy's their having a big sale.
This set right here.
Was $100
Now $59
And this week only $44.99
and there's 20% and 15% off coupons


Just a killer steel.
I love them so much.

Be ready for a lot of cooking.

Now I just need to hit the grocery store...


















Any suggestions on what to make?

3 comments:

Live A Long Life said...

Check out (New) DAMN U Clothing Line
by DamnThangsInc
http://damnthangsinc.blogspot.com

Casa Baluarte said...

Hey Daph, can't wait for more posting. I love the fact that you are a smart buyer. I do the same too. I won't buy anything unless it's on sale or clearance hahaha Actually I got some coupons from Macy's for this weekend. Can't wait to hit the mall.

Daphne said...

Hey Cecilia,
I am a super smart shopper.
We have to be now a days.
But yes, Macys has an awesome sale this weekend! Have fun! And I am making Kare-kare soon :)